THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Ideas For Hubbies

I just got through watching my local Morning News Rising Show and really got a good laugh from it. See there is this man on it that use to be the weather guy at night. But he got the boot due to his addiction to alcohol, etc. So after much needed rehab, and all they brought him back for the morning show. Anyway, he was talking about what to give your husbands, boyfriends, etc. for Valentines Day as gifts. Needless to say, by the tiome he was done I was rolling with laughter. Which is something I have not done in a while. And I truly did need it.

So here was his ideas and comments......

Buy them tickets to their favorite sporting event.
Send them off for a weekend of golfing.
A Spa package gift. (Cause they need to be pampered too) HaHa
Rent them a cabin in the woods to go fishing with their buddies.
Give them a pre-printed coupon (1 you made yourself) to go out with their friends. (Ya know a night of male bonding)

Now this was just a few things he said. But of course we ladies could come up with our own ideas! The main thing he was trying to say (which he did) is that "Men just want to get away from their wives/girlfriends!" Which is what got me to laughing so hard I about fell off of the couch. And to that point my husband looked at me and said, "Ya know he has a point!" Well, that is when I looked at him and replied, "Is it not time for you to go to work?" LOL

Oh well, just another day here in paradise! Enjoy this weekend and let me know some of your ideas!

8 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

hey you just gave another gift idea in your post! a coupon to GO TO WORK! loooooollll I'm going to make that for baldyman. I swear that man is home to much.

Suldog said...

Well, now, you're one of the good ones! Some ladies don't think twice about getting presents on Valentines, but not giving one. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I gave my husband coupons once for either his birthday or Christmas. He really loved getting them but lost them before he could redeem them. :>)

Jeanne said...

You had me laughing, ya nut! I can just picture you crackin up on your couch. I'm sure Uncle Mike got a big ol kick out of you! :)

Anne said...

That was cute. I'm glad it got you laughing. I see you got your "hug." =)

Anonymous said...

Not hard to figure what to get my husband it just has to be camera related. He's been stalking Circuit City. He saw some 90% off signs behind the counter and hopes they actually put them out.

Just read your Blog for the first time love your outlook on life.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I got that look you gave your husband too. About the SuperBowl game...I agreed with you on the best commercial being the "go fetch" one and I too, didn't care for the ones that went a "little" overboard on decency. ugh!

HektikLyfe said...

Very cute story. I don't know if I haven't been married long enough but I don't understand those relationships that work that way.

I love every moment I spend with my wife and those when I don't, I spend anxiously waiting for them to end so I can get back to her.